Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome to PsX360Wii!

Posted by syafeeq faXys On 3:58 AM 1 comments


Hi and welcome to my website.I'm Syafeeq from Penang,Malaysia and 19 years old.I'm crazy about gaming,and every single day i never miss to update myself from this scene, so I created this blog to share about the news about gaming from all over the world with you guys.

The name "PsX360Wii" is derived from,well,you guess what it is,Playstation,Xbox 360 and Wii.The seventh and latest generation of  gaming console.But this blog doesnt cover only those 3 console,but it covered up all of the current gen console(don't worry,I will still write about ps2 too!)

Hope I can entertain and serve you guys.Thanks for supporting The PsX360Wii!

1 comments:

congratulation syafeeq! keep up the good work. i know u can do this. :) chayok!

Post a Comment